SQL Workshop II Ed 2
- Add new users with different levels of access privileges
- Manage schema objects
- Run data definition language (DDL) statements to create and manage schema objects
- Manage objects with data dictionary views
- Manipulate large data sets in the Oracle database by using subqueries
- Manage data in different time zones
- Control database access to specific objects
- Write multiple-column subqueries
- Use scalar and correlated subqueries
- Use the regular expression support in SQL
What you will learn
The Oracle Database: SQL Workshop II Ed 2 course will help students enhance their skills as Application developers by learning to manage the database objects, data dictionary views and multicolumn subqueries. Students also learn to write more efficient queries using the functions supporting the timezone and regular expressions.
- Grant and revoke privileges and roles.
- Manage schema objects and data dictionary views.
- Write efficient and complex subqueries.
- Use the in-built functions supporting the usage of regular expressions and time zone.
Benefits To You
- This course is designed for application developers with basic SQL language skills.
- Students learn how to use the advanced features of SQL in order to query and manipulate data within the database.
- Students will also learn how to control privileges at the object and system level.
- Advanced querying and reporting techniques are explained.
- Students will learn to use the regular expression support in SQL.
- Students benefit by using Oracle SQL Developer as the main environment tool for writing SQL. SQL*Plus is introduced as an optional tool.
- Demonstrations and hands-on practice reinforce the concepts.
Duration: 2 Days
- Required Prerequisites
- Basic Knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with SQL Developer, SQL*Plus
- Oracle Database: SQL Workshop I Ed 2
- Application Developers
- Database Administrators
- Forms Developer
- Functional Implementer
- PL/SQL Developer
- System Analysts
Course Objectives, Course Agenda and Appendixes Used in this Course
Provide an insight of the development environments
Tables used in the Course
Review of the SQL Concepts
Introduction to Data Dictionary Views
Introduction to Data Dictionary
Describe the Data Dictionary Structure
Using the Data Dictionary views
Querying the Data Dictionary Views
Creating Sequences, Synonyms, Indexes
Overview of sequences
Overview of synonyms
Overview of indexes
Overview of views
Managing Schema Objects
Creating and using temporary tables
Creating and using external tables
Retrieving Data by Using Subqueries
Retrieving Data by Using a Subquery as Source
Working with Multiple-Column subqueries
Using Scalar subqueries in SQL
Working with the WITH clause
Manipulating Data by Using Subqueries
Using Subqueries to Manipulate Data
Inserting by Using a Subquery as a Target
Using the WITH CHECK OPTION Keyword on DML Statements
Using Correlated Subqueries to Update and Delete rows
Controlling User Access
Creating a role
Revoking object privileges
Manipulating Data Using Advanced Queries
Overview of the Explicit Default Feature
Using multitable INSERTs
Using the MERGE statement
Performing flashback operations
Tracking Changes in Data
Managing Data in Different Time Zones
Working with CURRENT_DATE, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,and LOCALTIMESTAMP
Working with INTERVAL data types
Using Datetime functions in queries
Duration: 2 days
Para saber mais sobre os treinamentos, certificações e soluções de TI da SoftSell, entre em contato com a gente.
É só escolher o seu canal preferido e aguardar breve resposta em horário comercial:
Demais localidades: 4007.2186
WhatsApp : 41 98754.3534
Email: [email protected]
Rua Emiliano Perneta, 680 – 9º Andar
Centro – Curitiba – Paraná – 80420-080