Java SE 8 Fundamentals
- Write Java code that uses variables, arrays, conditional and loop constructs
- Manipulate primitive numeric data and string data using Java operators
- Create Java classes and use object references
- Access the fields and methods of an object
- Manipulate text data using the methods of the String and StringBuilder classes
- Use casting without losing precision or causing errors
- Declare, override, and invoke methods
- Access and create static fields and methods
- Use classes from the java.time and java.time.format packages to format and print the local date and time
- Encapsulate a class using access modifiers and overloaded constructors
- Define and implement a simple class hierarchy
- Demonstrate polymorphism by implementing a Java Interface
- Use a Predicate Lambda expression as the argument to a method
- Handle a checked exception in a Java application
What you will learn
This Java SE 8 Fundamentals training introduces you to object-oriented programming using the Java language. Through hands-on exercises, you’ll begin to build a baseline of knowledge to propel your career in development.
- Use Java programming language constructs to create a Java technology application.
- Use decision and looping constructs and methods to dictate program flow.
- Understand basic object oriented concepts such as inheritance, encapsulation, and abstraction.
- Use and manipulate object references, and to write simple error handling code.
- Use the new SE 8 java.time and java.time.format packages to format and print the local date and time.
- Specify a data modification by passing a predicate lambda expression to the Collections class.
Benefits to You
- By enrolling in this course, you’ll expand your knowledge of Java SE 8, while building your Java skill set.
- You’ll build a solid basis in the Java programming language upon which to base continued work and training.
Duration: 5 days
This Oracle Database 12c: RAC Administration training will teach you about Oracle RAC database architecture. Expert Oracle University instructors will deep dive into Global Resources and Cache Fusion.
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
- Oracle Database 12c: Grid Infrastructure Administration;
- Oracle Database 12c: Oracle Automatic Storage Management Administration;
- Working knowledge of Oracle Database 11g: Release 2, including Clusterware, ASM and RAC. or Oracle Database 12c: ASM Administration;
- Oracle Database 12c: Clusterware Administration.
Oracle Database 11g: RAC Administration
What Is a Java Program?
- Introduction to Computer Programs
- Key Features of the Java Language
- The Java Technology and Development Environment
- Running/testing a Java program
Creating a Java Main Class
- Java Classes
- The main Method
- Data In the Cart
- Introducing variables
- Working with Strings
- Working with numbers
- Manipulating numeric data
Managing Multiple Items
- Working with Conditions
Working with a List of Items
- Processing a list of items
Describing Objects and Classes
- Working with objects and classes
- Defining fields and methods
- Declaring, Instantiating, and Initializing Objects
- Working with Object References
- Doing more with Arrays
- Introducing the NetBeans IDE
- Introducing the Soccer League Use Case
Manipulating and Formatting the Data in Your Program
- Using the String Class
- Using the Java API Docs
- Using the StringBuilder Class
- More about primitive data types
The remaining numeric operators
- Promoting and casting variables
Creating and Using Methods
- Using methods
- Method arguments and return values
- Static methods and variables
- How Arguments are Passed to a Method
- Overloading a method
- Access Control
- Overloading constructors
More on Conditionals
- Relational and conditional operators
- More ways to use if/else constructs
- Using Switch Statements
- Using the NetBeans Debugger
More on Arrays and Loops
- Working with Dates
- Parsing the args Array
- Two-dimensional Arrays
- Alternate Looping Constructs
- Nesting Loops
- The ArrayList class
- Overview of inheritance
- Working with subclasses and superclasses
- Overriding methods in the superclass
- Introducing polymorphism
- Creating and extending abstract classes
- Using Interfaces
- Polymorphism in the JDK foundation classes
- Using Interfaces
- Using the List Interface
- Introducing Lambda expressions
- Handling Exceptions: An overview
- Propagation of exceptions
- Catching and throwing exceptions
- Handling multiple exceptions and errors
Para saber mais sobre os treinamentos, certificações e soluções de TI da SoftSell, entre em contato com a gente.
É só escolher o seu canal preferido e aguardar breve resposta em horário comercial:
Demais localidades: 4007.2186
WhatsApp : 41 98754.3534
Email: [email protected]
Rua Emiliano Perneta, 680 – 9º Andar
Centro – Curitiba – Paraná – 80420-080